COY11 is everywhere
> Because not everyone can go to the other end of the world in November
> Because not everyone wants to take a flight to France
> Because local issues have to be locally solved
COY11 will be everywhere
> On the web (more to come)
> Thanks to local and connected events
From local COY to global COY
Everywhere in the world, local COY will be connected with one another, with COY in Paris and with the rest of the world.
- Replays or live broadcasts of events (audio or video, according to local amenities);
- Participatory connected workshops;
- Interactive sessions between local COY: question/answer, challenges, games, etc…
- Participants : Young people aged 18 to 30, interested by questions related to climate change (health, food, employment, finance…). Schools and universities can be useful dissemination points for your event, to inform young people from diverse origins and backgrounds.
- Organizers : In priority, associations/organizations concerned by climate change.
A festive and fun event around climate issues, COP21 and concrete local and international solutions!
- Raise awareness in a wide audience about climate issues
- Enhance concrete and local solutions to improve our economic system
- Enable the writing of a ‘manifesto’ for COP21 actors
- Emphasize the broad issue of our mobilization
- Implement a strategy to limit environmental impact of COY itself
At least 1 local COY will be organized by continent (except for Antarctica) :
- Montréal (Canada)
- Florianopolis (Brésil)
- Rabat (Maroc)
- Abomey Calavi (Bénin)
- Antananarivo (Madagascar)
- Tokyo (Japon)
- Nouméa (Nouvelle-Calédonie)
- Ahmedabad (India)
From the 26th to the 28th of November, 2015 (as the same time as COY in Paris).
Events will take place simultaneously with COY in Paris. You will be in constant contact with the team organizing COY in Paris, and you can benefit from our communication tools. However, you would be responsible for the local organization of your event and for seeking of fundings.
For this purpose:
> We will establish a partnership convention asserting the pooling of our resources.
> You will get a kit to help you with the organization of your event.
In order to enable a good coordination between local COY, people or organization willing to organize a local COY are invited to contact COY11 team at email@example.com.